Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos
Breast Augmentation aims to provide fuller breast volume and better cleavage through the use of breast implants and, in some cases, fat grafting.
Breast Implants: Considering Breast Augmentation Surgery? Get the guide!
Breast Lift Without Implants (Mastopexy) Before and After Photos
For more information, including whether you might be a good candidate for a Mastopexy procedure, it is recommended you read the Procedure Pages before viewing the Before and After photos.
Breast Reduction aims to reduce the size of the breast to relieve discomfort and pain, and increase mobility.
Considering Breast Reduction Surgery? Get the Breast Reduction Mammoplasty guide!
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Before and After Photos
Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty) is a procedure that can help restore the look of your stomach after pregnancy or significant weight loss. This includes the improvement of flabby skin and the abdominal ‘pouch’.
Considering Tummy Tuck Surgery? Download our handy Guide.
What to Look for in Before and After surgery results photos
- See A Range Of Results – Remember that surgery results vary – Not just the best picture.
- Variety Of Patients – Look for a wide variety of patient types and results.
- Good Quality Images – Photo contrast differences hide a lot of mistakes and fake surgeons.
- Photos are taken from similar distances – Camera distances should make patients look similar to see their real size.
- Identical lighting and shading – Lighting should be similar – Not Dark/Light/Shady patches.
- Same Body Posture and Poses – Similar posture counts to really compare pictures.
- Same Expression and Hair/Makeup – Look for the surgery, not the cosmetics makeover.
- Similar Skin Colour – Suntanning differences can have an effect on surgery results photos – but many patients are happy and go out and tan their new body.
- Avoid Photos using Image Filters – Many social media posts on Instagram and Facebook use image enhancing filters which makes those results unrealistic.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is of a general nature. To find out what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange for a consultation with Dr Rubinstein. Read more about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.