Dr Craig Rubinstein’s Real Patient Before and After Photo Gallery
Dr Craig is one of Melbourne’s top specialist plastic surgeons. His dedication to his practice of breast and tummy surgery is reflected in the outstanding before and after photos below.
You can see many more examples of Dr Rubinstein’s before and after photos during a personal consultation. Call us on 1300 264 811 to arrange an appointment with Dr Craig Rubinstein.
This gallery displays the Before and After Photos for Dr Craig Rubinstein. The images displayed in each gallery depict the results for actual patients. Simply click the images below to explore the gallery for each procedure.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Before and After Photos
Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty) is a procedure that can help restore the look of your stomach after pregnancy or significant weight loss. This includes the improvement of flabby skin and the abdominal ‘pouch’.
Breast Reduction Before and After Photos
Breast Reduction aims to reduce the size of the breast to relieve discomfort and pain, and increase mobility.
Breast Lift Without Implants (Mastopexy) Before and After Photos
For more information, including whether you might be a good candidate for a Mastopexy procedure, it is recommended you read the Procedure Pages before viewing the Before and After photos.
Breast Lift with Implants (Mastopexy-Augmentation) Before and After Photos
A Mastopexy Augmentation (Breast Lift with Augmentation) aims to lift and fill breasts that have sagged but also that have lost volume. Reshaping of the nipples is also possible, to achieve a more attractive size or position.
Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos
Breast Augmentation aims to provide fuller breast volume and better cleavage through the use of breast implants and, in some cases, fat grafting.
What to look for in before and after platic surgery photos
- See a range of results as all surgery will vary.
- Variety of patients. Look for a wide variety of patient types and results.
- Good quality images. Photo contrast differences hide a lot of mistakes and fake surgeons.
- Photos are taken from similar distances. Camera distances should make patients look similar to see their real size.
- Identical lighting and shading. Lighting should be similar, not dark/light/shady patches.
- Same body posture and poses. Similar posture counts to really compare pictures.
- Similar skin colour. Sun tanning differences can have an effect on surgery results photos, but many patients are happy and go out and tan their new body.
- Avoid photos using image filters. Many social media posts on Instagram and Facebook use image enhancing filters which makes those results unrealistic.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS is one of Melbourne’s Best Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast and tummy surgery. He has been rated as a Top 3 Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne and rated a Top 5 Plastic Surgeon on the ‘Best in Australia’ website.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised tummy surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
He uses only the highest quality Motiva breast implants and is renowned for his natural-looking, long-lasting results.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY 1300 264 811
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our Surgery Payment page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential.
- You need a medicare referral in order to claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for plastic surgery,
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
What to Bring to your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation. Read further information about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.