Before and After Photo Gallery of Dr Craig Rubinstein’s Patients
Dr Craig Rubinstein is one of Melbourne’s specialist plastic surgeons. You can see more examples of Dr Rubinstein’s before and after photos during a personal consultation. Call us on 1300 599 990 to arrange an appointment.
The images displayed in each gallery depict the results for actual patients. Simply click the images below to explore the gallery for each procedure.
Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) Before and After Photos
Tummy Tuck Surgery (Abdominoplasty) removes excess skin and fat pockets that appear resistant to diet and exercise. Sometimes considered by individuals who have experienced either significant weight loss, pregnancy, or loose abdominal muscles due to ageing or genetics.
Breast Reduction Before and After Photos
Breast Reduction/Reduction Mammoplasty aims to reduce the size of the breast, often in an attempt to relieve discomfort and pain, as well as increase mobility.
Breast Lift Without Implants (Mastopexy) Before and After Photos
If you would like information on whether you might be a good candidate for a Mastopexy procedure, it is recommended you read the Procedure Pages before viewing the Before and After photos.
Breast Lift with Implants (Mastopexy-Augmentation) Before and After Photos
A Mastopexy Augmentation (Breast Lift with Augmentation) aims to elevate and fill breasts currently holding a lower volume.
Breast Augmentation Before and After Photos
Breast Augmentation (Augmentation Mammoplasty) aims to provide fuller breast volume and more defined cleavage with breast implants and, in some cases, fat grafting.
The before and after photos displayed on our website or in our office are provided for informational purposes only. They are intended to offer an illustration of the potential outcomes that can be achieved through plastic and cosmetic surgery. However, it’s important to understand that individual results may vary, and the results of any surgical procedure cannot be guaranteed. The photos are not intended to serve as promises or a guarantee of specific results, but rather as a visual aid to help envision what is possible. It is crucial to recognise that each person is unique, and the outcome of surgery will be influenced by various factors such as overall health, body type, and healing ability. During your consultation, Dr. Rubinstein will carefully evaluate each individual and provide an honest and realistic assessment of what can be expected from the procedure.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) is an experienced Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon for breast and abdominoplasty surgery.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised abdominoplasty surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
BOOK A CONSULTATION 1300 599 990
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing visit our cost page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 599 990
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or specialist is essential.
- A referral helps when claiming Medicare or Private Health Insurance coverage.
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery to book your consultation.
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.