Before and After Abdominoplasty Gallery
Below you will find a collection of Tummy Tuck Before and After Photos (Abdominoplasty Surgery) from Dr Craig Rubinstein, one of Melbourne’s top breast surgery plastic surgeons. For further Abdominoplasty images, please contact us to book a consultation with Dr Craig.
URGENT UPDATE – The Australian Government has reinstated a Medicare Item Number for a Tummy Tuck for some post-pregnancy patients suffering from Diastasis Recti (Split Tummy Muscles) if you are eligible and meet the new criteria. This new 30175 Medicare Item Number – is effective 1st July 2022. Read the 30175 Medicare Item Number factsheet.
If you qualify for the 30175 Medicare item number you may also get a subsidy from your Health Fund. There will still be a significant out-of-pocket GAP as Tummy tuck surgery is NOT FREE.
Tummy Tuck Gallery
Our Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) before and after photos aim to show you the variety of patient outcomes with this procedure. The decision to proceed with breast surgery is a deeply personal one for every patient. Before you make the decision, ensure you have done all your research. Moreover, it’s vital never to rush into surgery and ensure you are only doing the surgery for yourself.
Further, remember that results may vary significantly from patient to patient. While tools such as Vectra 3D can help with planning your surgery, these are not necessarily predicative of your final outcome.
Dr Rubinstein is a specialist plastic surgeon who customises your surgery to your individual needs. Further, Dr Craig Rubinstein only uses high-quality breast implants in each surgical procedure.
Why have Abdominoplasty Surgery?
A tummy tuck procedure may help you:
- Restore your abdominal region after childbirth or weight loss
- Improve flappy skin
- Remove any abdominal “pouching”
Watch this video on Tummy Tuck Surgery
These photos are of actual tummy tuck patients of Dr Rubinstein. Note: Abdominoplasty Surgery does not replace weight loss or exercise regimes.
A consultation with Dr Craig Rubinstein will help ascertain if this procedure is right for you and your concerns. A consultation will also allow you to view further tummy tuck before and after images of real patients. These images and your consultation will give you an idea of what is, and is not, achievable with abdominoplasty surgery.
It is important to consult with a professional, specialist plastic surgeon to get an honest opinion. Further, a consultation will give you personalised information on the right procedure for your needs.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS is one of Melbourne’s Best Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast and tummy surgery.
He has been rated as a Top 3 Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne and rated a Top 5 Plastic Surgeon on the ‘Best in Australia’ website.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised tummy surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
He uses only the highest quality Motiva breast implants and is renowned for his natural-looking, long-lasting results.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY 1300 264 811
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our Surgery Payment page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential.
- You need a medicare referral in order to claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for plastic surgery,
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
What to Bring to your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation. Read further information about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.