Breast Lift with Implants (Augmentation Mastopexy) Before and After Photos
Below, you will find a collection of before and after photos of breast lift procedures with implants from Dr Craig Rubinstein, a well-known Melbourne plastic surgeon. If you would like to see more Augmentation-Mastopexy images, contact us to book a consultation with Dr Craig Rubinstein.
The before and after photos displayed on our website or in our office are provided for informational purposes only. They are intended to offer an illustration of the potential outcomes that can be achieved through plastic and cosmetic surgery. However, it’s important to understand that individual results may vary, and the results of any surgical procedure cannot be guaranteed. The photos are not intended to serve as promises or a guarantee of specific results, but rather as a visual aid to help envision what is possible. It is crucial to recognise that each person is unique, and the outcome of surgery will be influenced by various factors such as overall health, body type, and healing ability. During your consultation, Dr. Rubinstein will carefully evaluate each individual and provide an honest and realistic assessment of what can be expected from the procedure.
Dr Rubinstein customises your surgery to your individual needs and only uses high-quality breast implants in each surgical procedure.
Outcomes of Augmentation Mastopexy Surgery?
Breast augmentation surgery, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is a procedure designed to restructure the size and shape of the breasts. Some of the common motivations associated with undertaking a breast augmentation include:
- Increased breast size
- One of the primary goals of breast augmentation is to increase breast size and may help achieve a bustline with more volume.
- Augment breast shape and contour
- Breast augmentation may alter the shape and contour of the breasts, addressing issues such as breast asymmetry or irregularities in breast shape.
- Addressed body proportions
- Breast augmentation may help individuals achieve desired overall body proportions by altering the size and shape of the breasts in relation to the rest of the body.
- Restoring breast volume after weight loss or pregnancy
- Significant weight loss or pregnancy and breastfeeding can lead to a loss of breast volume. Breast augmentation may help restore the lost volume.
- Reconstruction after mastectomy
- Breast augmentation can play a crucial role in breast reconstruction for individuals who have undergone a mastectomy due to breast cancer. It can help restore the shape and size of the breasts.
It’s important to have a thorough consultation with a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals, expectations, and any concerns you may have. They can provide personalised recommendations, explain the procedure in detail, and guide you through the decision-making process.
A consultation with Dr Craig Rubinstein will help ascertain if this procedure is right for you and your concerns. A consultation will also allow you to view further breast lift with implants before and after images of real patients. These images and your consultation will give you an idea of what is, and is not, achievable with augmentation mastopexy surgery.
It is important to consult with a plastic surgeon to get an honest opinion. Further, a consultation will give you personalised information on the most appropriate procedure for your desired outcome.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) is an experienced Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon for breast and abdominoplasty surgery.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised abdominoplasty surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
BOOK A CONSULTATION 1300 599 990
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing visit our cost page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 599 990
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or specialist is essential.
- A referral helps when claiming Medicare or Private Health Insurance coverage.
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery to book your consultation.
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
The content of this article is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not meant to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is important to consult your physician or qualified healthcare provider for any questions or concerns you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it based on the information provided in this article. The author and publisher of this article do not guarantee the accuracy, applicability, or completeness of the content. The information presented in this article is at your own risk.
Read further information about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.