This is the demo skin created by Easy Social Feed plugin automatically with default values. You can edit it and change the look & feel of your Feeds.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein – Plastic Surgeon
Dr Craig Rubinstein – Specialist Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne
Dr Craig Rubinstein is one of Melbourne’s BEST Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast and tummy surgery. He has been rated as a TOP 3 Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne and rated a Top 5 Plastic Surgeon on the “Best in Australia” website. Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised abdominoplasty surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery. He uses only the highest quality Breast Implants and is renowned for his natural-looking and long-lasting results.
He is dedicated to the best surgical planning, committed to patient education and premium patient care throughout the surgery and recovery process. He prioritises the desired outcomes for each patient, while maintaining the highest levels of patient care. Dr Rubinstein is meticulous in his surgical approach and uses the BEST Surgical Support Team. He has over 25 years of experience in providing high-quality results which reflect his ongoing training, education and experience.
Dr Rubinstein also firmly believes that “the best time to get plastic surgery right is the first time”. He prefers that patients get the surgical results they desire from their first surgery, rather than from complex and often costly revision procedures.
Dr Rubinstein’s Affiliations
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guides on your chosen surgery
- Visit the Faq pages and patient reviews
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our page on Surgery Payment options.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 8am-6pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300 for a comprehensive consultation
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential for a cosmetic procedure
- You will need to get a medicare referral in order to claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for reconstructive plastic surgery
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation with Dr Craig