Dr Craig Rubinstein speaks at the Breast Master Symposium – Breast Plastic Surgery Conference in Sydney
In October 2018, Dr Craig Rubinstein and his patient care and nursing team attended the Sydney Breast Surgery event: The Breast Masters Symposium.
In addition, Dr Rubinstein also helped moderate a peer-review panel discussion on various breast surgeries, breast implant augmentation surgical techniques and patient outcomes.
Photos of Dr Rubinstein and his colleagues taken at the Breast Masters Symposium event:
The Melbourne team of Cocoruby at the welcoming event. To list, from Left to Right; Karlie, Dee, Lani, Brooklyn, Dr Craig Rubinstein, Kimberli, Trish, Stacey
Featured International Speakers at Sydney’s Breast Masters plastic Surgery conference included:
Breast Conference – Keynote Speaker
Dr. Per Hedén is an Associate Professor of Plastic Surgery at Karolinska Institutet in Stockholm, Sweden.
In short, he was the pioneer in establishing microsurgical procedures in the Stockholm region at the beginning of the 1980s. He has a profound interest in reconstructive surgery and also has a special interest in facial paralysis reanimations.
Other Plastic Surgery Conference that Dr Craig Rubinstein has attended or spoken at
- Australian Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Workshop
- ASAPS – Australian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Conference
- The Aesthetic Cruise
- The Motiva Conference
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) is an experienced Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon for breast and abdominoplasty surgery.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised abdominoplasty surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
BOOK A CONSULTATION 1300 599 990
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing visit our cost page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 599 990
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or specialist is essential.
- A referral helps when claiming Medicare or Private Health Insurance coverage.
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery to book your consultation.
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.