Other Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Surgery in Melbourne & Sydney
Dr Craig Rubinstein ONLY does Breast & Tummy Surgery for Women
- He has been recognised as one of Melbourne’s TOP THREE Plastic Surgeons and is a specialist in Cosmetic Surgery For Women
- His expertise is in natural-looking Breast shape enhancements AND flat-look Tummy Tuck results
- His ONLY practice location is in Hawthorn, Melbourne.
- If you want other Plastic Surgery like Face, Eye, Nose, Post Bariatric or Cosmetic Surgery for Men then this page can help
Are you are looking for other Cosmetic surgery ?
- Dr Rubinstein’s other Plastic Surgeon colleagues at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery can help with Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men in Hawthorn, Berwick, Williamstown and Sydney.
- Dr Rubinstein’s colleagues include one of Melbourne’s BEST female cosmetic plastic surgeons
- Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgeons offer highly skilled cosmetic plastic surgery including:
- Nose surgery (Rhinoplasty)
- Facial surgery (Facelift, Necklift and Chin implants)
- Eyelid reduction (Blepharoplasty)
- Massive Weight Loss Surgery (post Bariatric Bodylift)
- Arm lift/arm skin tightening (Brachioplasty)
- Thigh reduction surgery
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia)
- Scar Revision, Skin care and cosmetic injections
DOWNLOAD the Procedure Guides for patients considering other Plastic Cosmetic Surgery
Drooping Eyelids? Get our Blepharoplasty Guide!
Need Arm Reduction Surgery to reduce flabby-looking upper arms? Get the GUIDE.
Excess Skin Reduction Guide? – Get the Guide to Skin Reduction Surgery after Massive Weight Loss or Obesity Surgery.
Male Breast Reduction? Download the Guide.
Nose Job Surgery? Get the guide.
Facelift or Neck Lift Surgery? Download our informative cosmetic facial surgery book(s).
Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery – Plastic Surgeons offering a range of Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men
Browse our Melbourne Plastic Surgery Clinic pages for other cosmetic procedures or find links further below.
Dr Rubinstein and his esteemed Plastic Surgeon colleagues in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
What to do next?
Our Patient Liaison Team can assist with any questions you may have when considering a procedure. You can send in an enquiry form below or call our Melbourne Clinic between 8am-6pm, Monday – Friday.
Phone (03) 8849 1444,