Are you looking for other cosmetic surgery options?
- Dr Craig Rubinstein, MBBS (FRACS) is one of Melbourne’s most sought-after Plastic Surgeons (Cosmetic Surgery)
- His expertise is in natural-looking breast shape enhancements AND flat-look Tummy Tuck results
But we regularly get calls for OTHER procedures such as facelift surgery, rhinoplasty, arm reduction surgery, eyelid lift surgery and body lifts for bariatric patients.
- Fortunately, other Plastic Surgeon colleagues and experts for other cosmetic procedures have ROOMS in the same CLINIC office as Dr Rubinstein.
- His esteemed colleagues can provide highly skilled FACE surgery and BODY LIFT procedures including:
- nose surgery
- facelift surgery
- eyelid reduction
- arm lift/arm skin tightening
- thigh reduction surgery
- skin care and cosmetic injections
Procedure Guides for patients considering other plastic surgery options on a range of different procedures
Drooping Eyelids? Get our Blepharoplasty Guide!
Blepharoplasty Guide Download
Considering Nose Job Surgery? Get the guide.
Nose Job Guide Download
Considering Facelift or Neck Lift Surgery? Download our informative cosmetic facial surgery book(s).
Facial Rejuvenation Guide Download
Need Arm Reduction Surgery to reduce flabby-looking upper arms? Get the GUIDE.
Arm Lift Guide Download
Excess Skin Reduction Guide – Guide to Skin Reduction Surgery after Weight Loss.
Skin Reduction Guide Download
Male Breast Reduction? Download the Guide.
Male Brest Reduction Guide Download
Dr Rubinstein and his esteemed colleagues in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men – Other Procedures
Facial Plastic Surgery – Links
- Neck lift, including neck liposuction and double chin treatments
- Eyelid Surgery by Dr Benjamin Burt FACS/FRANZCO or colleagues
Body Contouring after Weight Loss – Links
- Arm Reduction and Upper Arm Skin Plastic Surgery – ‘skin tightening’ (arm lift)
- Thigh Lift – via thigh Reduction, Liposuction and Skin Tightening
- Body Contouring and Skin Reduction after bariatric surgery and significant weight changes