Surgical Support Staff
Our Surgical Support Staff, Patient Coordinators, Injectors and Dermal Clinicians, Enquiries and Reception staff will all help you feel welcome at Dr Rubinstein’s Clinic.
Kimberli – Patient Care Coordinator
Kimberli started in the Coco Ruby enquiries team in 2017 and quickly progressed to Patient Care Coordinator. As a past patient, Kimberli has specific insight into what many of our patients feel and a good understanding of their needs. She has a background in customer service and the beauty industry and thoroughly enjoys assisting our patients in transforming their lives. Kimberli will be there every step to help you with any difficult decisions.
Rachel – Patient Care Coordinator
Rachel joined Dr Rubinstein’s patient coordinator’s team in 2020 after working on Reception for 3 years. Rachel’s background includes customer service in the beauty and cosmetic industry. She enjoys helping patients to have an excellent experience through their surgery journeys, and patients greatly appreciate her warm, caring nature.
Sandra Wallace – Senior Injecting Nurse
Sandra is a registered Division 1 nurse with over 20 years of experience in injectables, dermal fillers and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments. Sandra has a long history of surgical support staff to Dr Rubinstein to help patients achieve desired results, using anti-wrinkle injections and dermal fillers. Sandra has a long list of loyal clients.
Peta Danvers – Senior Dermal Clinician
Peta recently joined the team bringing her expertise in skincare, light-based treatments, skin peels, laser treatments and more specifically post-surgical scar treatments to post-surgery patients of Dr Rubinstein.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) is an experienced Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon for breast and abdominoplasty surgery.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised abdominoplasty surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
BOOK A CONSULTATION 1300 599 990
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing visit our cost page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 599 990
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or specialist is essential.
- A referral helps when claiming Medicare or Private Health Insurance coverage.
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery to book your consultation.
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.