Cosmetic Surgery and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in Melbourne and around Australia
Dr Craig Rubinstein only performs Breast and Tummy Surgery on Women. Learn about other Plastic and Cosmetic Procedures available at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery with our experienced team of Specialist Plastic Surgeons.
Other Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery Available at Coco Ruby Melbourne and Sydney
His single practice location is in Hawthorn, Melbourne and patients visit him from all over Victoria and Australia.
If you want the Best Cosmetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery like Face, Eye, Nose, Post Bariatric or Cosmetic Surgery for Men then other plastic surgeons at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery can help.
Specialist Plastic Surgeons and an ENT Surgeon are highly skilled in the following cosmetic procedures:
- Nose surgery Rhinoplasty / SeptoRhinoplasty – Dr Stephen Kleid ENT and Dr Richard Sackelariou
- Facial surgery (Facelift, Necklift and Chin implants) – Dr Richard Sackelariou and Dr Patrick Briggs
- Eyelid reduction (Blepharoplasty) – Dr Patrick Briggs
- Massive Weight Loss Surgery (post-Bariatric Bodylift) – Dr Patrick Briggs
- Arm Reduction (Brachioplasty) – Dr Patrick Briggs
- Thigh Reduction surgery – Dr Patrick Briggs
- Liposuction Surgery – Dr Patrick Briggs and Dr Richard Sackelariou
- Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia) – Dr Patrick Briggs
- Ear Correction Otoplasty with Dr Patrick Briggs
- Gender Affirmation Surgery – MTF and FTM – Dr Patrick Briggs
- Scar Revision, Skin Care and Cosmetic Injections – Dermal Team Coco Ruby Skin Clinic
- Injectables, Fraxel, Dermal Treatments – Coco Ruby Skin Clinic
- ENT Surgery with Dr Stephen Kleid – Melbourne
Are you are looking for other Cosmetic or Reconstructive Plastic surgery?
Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery can help with Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Men around Melbourne and Australia.
Want a female plastic surgeon? Dr Rubinstein’s colleagues include one of Melbourne’s Best Female Cosmetic plastic surgeons, Dr Rebecca Wyten
Procedure Guides for patients considering Plastic Surgery procedures performed at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery
Below is a list of guides for patients considering surgery on a range of different procedures.
The Guide to Arm Reduction Surgery
The Blepharoplasty Guide
The Facial Rejuvenation Guide
Considering Male Breast Reduction Surgery? Download now.
Want Nose Job Surgery – Download the guide!
Considering Excess Skin Reduction Surgery? Download now.
Considering Bariatric Weighloss Surgery? Download this guide.
Your Plastic Surgery Journey Guides
The 7 Steps to Surgery Guide
All About Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery Clinic
Download The Guide To Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Melbourne, Victoria
Download The Guide To Your First Consultation
Download The Medicare and Private Health Insurance Guide
Download the Guide to Choosing the Perfect Surgery Date.
Pre Surgery Weightloss Guide Download
Download Recovery after Plastic Surgery Guide
Researching Plastic Surgery Guide
If you can’t find the guide for the procedure you’re looking for you can contact our staff today and ask for more information. Alternately you can book a consultation with Dr Rubinstein. Phone 1300 264 811
Plastic Surgeons Around Australia & NZ
Looking for Specialist Plastic Surgeons in other Locations?
- Dr Richard Sackelariou in Double Bay Sydney NSW
- Dr Jeremy Hunt – Sydney and Wollongong NSW
- Dr Scott Turner – Sydney Northern Beaches & Newcastle NSW
- Dr Michael Kernohan – Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Dr Mark Gittos – Auckland NZ and London Plastic Surgeons UK
- Dr Mark Doyle – Gold Coast Plastic Surgery QLD
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS is one of Melbourne’s Best Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast and tummy surgery.
He has been rated as a Top 3 Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne and rated a Top 5 Plastic Surgeon on the ‘Best in Australia’ website.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised tummy surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
He uses only the highest quality Motiva breast implants and is renowned for his natural-looking, long-lasting results.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY 1300 264 811
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our Surgery Payment page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential.
- You need a medicare referral in order to claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for plastic surgery,
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
What to Bring to your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation. Read further information about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.