Cosmetic Surgery and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in Melbourne and around Australia
Dr Craig Rubinstein only performs Breast Surgery and Tummy Surgery on Women. Learn about Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery with Dr Craig Rubinstein and the Coco Ruby Team of experienced Specialist Plastic Surgeons.
Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery Surgeons offer a full range of highly skilled surgery including:
- Facial Surgery including Facelift, Necklift and Chin implants – Dr Richard Sackelariou VIC/NSW
- Massive Weight Loss Surgery – post-Bariatric Surgery Bodylift – Dr Geoff Barnett VIC
- Arm lift/arm skin tightening – Brachioplasty – Dr Geoff Barnett VIC
- Thigh reduction surgery – Dr Geoff Barnett VIC
- Male Breast Reduction – Gynecomastia Surgery – Dr Geoff Barnett VIC
- Gender Reassignment Surgeries – Dr Patrick Briggs VIC/WA
- Scar Revision, Skincare and Cosmetic injections by Dermal Clinicians or Surgeons
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty) by Specialist Plastic Surgeons
- ENT Surgery – other functional nose surgery with Dr Stephen Kleid – ENT Nose Specialist in Melbourne VIC
Body Surgery by other Surgeons at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery
Considering Tummy Tuck Surgery? Download the Abdominoplasty Guide!
Need Arm Reduction Surgery to reduce flabby-looking upper arms? Get the Guide!
Excess Skin Reduction Guide – Guide to Skin Reduction Surgery after Weight Loss.
Want Liposuction? – Download The Ultimate Guide to Liposuction
Want Male Breast Reduction? Download the Gynecomastia Surgery Guide.
Face Surgery by other Surgeons at Coco Ruby plastic Surgery
Considering Nose Job Surgery? Get the Rhinoplasty guide!.
Considering Facelift or Neck Lift Surgery? Download our informative cosmetic facial surgery book(s).
Want Eyelid Lift Surgery for Drooping Eyelids? Get our Blepharoplasty Guide!
Are you eligible for a Medicare Item Number?
- Most surgery performed by Dr Craig Rubinstein and Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery is eligible for a Medicare Item Number and Private Health Insurance Rebate.
- This will be entirely dependent on whether you meet the eligibility criteria for an MBS item number.