Fees and Making payments for Dr Craig Rubinstein
Confused about fees and payments?
Below is information about fees, referrals and making payments for Dr Rubinstein, Specialist plastic surgeon in Melbourne, Australia.
Dr Rubinstein Consultation Fees
A consultation fee for Dr Craig Rubinstein is $300 for either a Virtual or an In-person Consultation.
How to Book Surgery
- A deposit of $1000 is compulsory. This secures your surgery date.
- Full payment for your surgery needs to be made at least 2 weeks prior to your scheduled surgery.
How to make Payments
- Our Practice accepts direct deposits and bank transfers, credit card payments (Mastercard or Visa), bank cheques, cash and third party finance payments.
- Find out about payment plans and medical finance.
Will I need a Medical Referral?
- You don’t need a medical referral for a consultation. However, we do advise you get one if you think that your surgery may be covered by medicare.
- A Referral will be necessary to claim a rebate from Medicare and your Private Health Insurance if your surgery is covered by either.
- It will also need to be a valid referral at the time of surgery. A referral from a GP is valid for 12 months. However, a referral from a specialist is valid for just 3 months.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS is one of Melbourne’s Best Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast and tummy surgery. He has been rated as a Top 3 Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne and rated a Top 5 Plastic Surgeon on the ‘Best in Australia’ website.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised tummy surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
He uses only the highest quality Motiva breast implants and is renowned for his natural-looking, long-lasting results.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY 1300 264 811
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our Surgery Payment page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential.
- You need a medicare referral in order to claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for plastic surgery,
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
What to Bring to your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation. Read further information about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.