Payment Options and Payment Plans for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Find out about payment plans, medical finance and other options for funding your surgery.
Funding your Surgery
5 Ways to Fund Your Surgery including Surgery Payment Plans
- Start a Special Purpose Savings Fund.
A range of special-purpose savings accounts from banks are available. Visit comparison websites (for example Finder) to compare interest rates. Another great feature of these websites is the savings calculator, which can assist you in finding the best savings accounts.
- Another way to fund your surgery is to Use an Interest-Free or Low-Interest Credit Card. Some banks offer ‘Interest-Free’ periods or ‘Low-Interest rate’ credit cards as an alternative to medical finance firms. Visit a website like Credit Card Finder to review credit card rates and conditions.
- Reducing your Home Loan Interest by using your Mortgage to Save Up is another option. Save on home loan interest by paying down your home mortgage and then redrawing funds from your early payments when you’re ready to have your surgery.
- You can also Withdraw from your Super Fund to pay for Surgery.
By applying through a special government ATO process, Superannuation Funds can sometimes be accessed early to pay for life-changing surgery. This is likely to apply to Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck), Breast Reduction, Body Contouring or Skin Reduction after significant weight loss or Bariatric Surgery, Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery) & Eyelid Surgery. The Australian Tax Office (ATO) will assess your Early Super Fund Access application for medical procedures that treat life-threatening illnesses or chronic pain. The final decision to release, however, will be made by your Super Fund. Find out more by visiting the Super for Surgery page or ATO
- Medical Payment Plans are another option – Medical Finance Companies like TLC – Total Lifestyle Credit, MacCredit and Medipay are used by some patients to provide funding for their cosmetic surgery. Google them.
Do you offer Payment Plans?
Yes. Payment Plans BEFORE Your Surgery
Surgery Savings Plans
- A special-purpose savings fund may be a good option for patients who want to save up the funds to pay for their surgery before having their operation. To save on mortgage interest, you can also choose to pay your mortgage ‘down’ in advance; then redraw funds from your early payments when you’re ready to have your surgery.
- Likewise, you can also pre-pay for your surgery with Dr Rubinstein & Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery in advance in instalments.
Payment Plans AFTER Your Surgery
Payment Plans, Medical Credit and Finance Options
- Quality Plastic Surgery can be costly. Our Plastic Surgeons don’t cut corners when it comes to patient safety and we strive to provide optimal results.
- There are a number of reputable external independent finance companies that may be able to help some surgery patients who do not have the money to pay for their surgery up-front.
Medical Finance Solutions for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery
Total Lifestyle Credit – TLC
TLC provides payment plan solutions to suit your unique needs for Medical & Cosmetic Treatments. They provide you with personalised, stress-free service. TLC can provide funding from $2,001 – $50,000. A large range of lending providers is available to suit different types of borrowers.
TLC – fund all Medical/Cosmetic treatments and out of pocket costs
- Payment plans from $2,000 to $50,000 ( covering all dental fees)
- No stress – the whole process is managed privately by TLC Consultants
- Flexible options – any additional repayments can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
The repayment for the lower price points :
- $2000 (36 months) = $20 per week
- $2500 (36 months) = $25 per week
- $3500 (36 months) = $35 per week
Simply visit the TLC website – Total Lifestyle Credit
Easy Payment Plans for Medical and Dental Procedures
- A range of Payment plans available
- No stress – the whole application process is completed with an easy online application form with a decision within 60 minutes
- No hidden fees or charges
- Flexible options – any additional repayments or rebates from Medicare/Private Health can be added back on to the payment plan at no extra charge
- Fast efficient approvals, simply apply online
Go directly to the Mac Credit application and apply.
Disclaimer – Our Practice is NOT a credit provider. We do NOT receive any rebates or commissions from ANY banks or credit suppliers. Furthermore, all finance and credit providers are independent, external companies. We provide NO financial advice. You will need to consider your own financial circumstances when deciding if finance is suitable for you.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS is one of Melbourne’s Best Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast and tummy surgery.
He has been rated as a Top 3 Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne and rated a Top 5 Plastic Surgeon on the ‘Best in Australia’ website.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised tummy surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
He uses only the highest quality Motiva breast implants and is renowned for his natural-looking, long-lasting results.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY 1300 264 811
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our Surgery Payment page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential.
- You need a medicare referral in order to claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for plastic surgery,
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
What to Bring to your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation. Read further information about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.