Patient Resources for Dr Craig Rubinstein Experienced Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Below is a list of useful information and patient resources to help you prepare for your surgical journey with Dr Craig Rubinstein.
Whether you’re looking into risks and potential complications, recovery after surgery or you want to know what to expect from your first consult with Dr Rubinstein, we have collated all the information in one spot to make it easier for you to find. Simply click the link that relates to what you are looking for.
- Plastic Surgery Guides for Download
- Surgery Checklists
- Your Patient Journey from research to results
- Your First Consultation with Dr Craig Rubinstein
- Virtual Consultation with Dr Craig Rubinstein
- Recovery After Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- Risks and Complications of Plastic Surgery
- Videos of Dr Craig Rubinstein
- Travelling Patients
- Blog Articles
If you are unable to find the information you are looking for on this page, you can use the search bar on the home page to help you find the information you are looking for.
Another great patient resource is our detailed Surgery Guides. These are downloadable e-books for each specific procedure.
Furthermore, you can contact the enquiries team on 1300 599 990, or use the help bar on the bottom right side of the homepage.
If you’re ready for the next step in your journey, you can also book a virtual consult with Dr Rubinstein.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) is an experienced Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon for breast and abdominoplasty surgery.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised abdominoplasty surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
BOOK A CONSULTATION 1300 599 990
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing visit our cost page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 599 990
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or specialist is essential.
- A referral helps when claiming Medicare or Private Health Insurance coverage.
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery to book your consultation.
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.