Below is a list of guides for patients considering surgery on a range of different procedures and the plastic surgery journey.
Considering Breast Reduction Surgery? Information is just one click away!
Considering Breast Lift (Mastopexy) Surgery? This is the one for you!
Considering Abdominoplasty Surgery? Download now.
Considering Breast Augmentation (Mammoplasty) Surgery? Click the link below!
Want to Replace Your Implants? Download the Implant Revision Surgery Guide!
Breast Implant Revision Surgery Guide
If you can’t find the guide for the procedure you’re looking for, you can contact our staff and ask for more information. Alternatively, you can book a consultation with Dr Rubinstein. Phone 1300 599 990
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) is an experienced Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon for breast and abdominoplasty surgery.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised abdominoplasty surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
BOOK A CONSULTATION 1300 599 990
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing visit our cost page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 599 990
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or specialist is essential.
- A referral helps when claiming Medicare or Private Health Insurance coverage.
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery to book your consultation.
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.