Below is a list of guides for patients considering surgery on a range of different procedures and the plastic surgery journey.
Considering Breast Reduction Surgery? Information is just one click away!
Considering Breast Lift Surgery? This is the one for you!
Considering Tummy Tuck Surgery? Download now.
Considering Breast Augmentation Surgery? Click the link below!
Want Mummy Makeover Surgery after Pregnancy. Download our guide now!
Want to Replace you Implants? Download the Implant Revision Surgery Guide!
Breast Implant Revision Surgery Guide
The Ultimate Guide to Breast Surgery
Your Plastic Surgery Journey Guides
Cosmetic Surgery Prices in Melbourne, Victoria
The 7 Steps to Surgery
Researching Plastic Surgery Guide
The Clinic Guide
Your First Consultation Guide
Medicare and Private Health Insurance Guide
Guide to Choosing the Perfect Surgery Date
Recovery after Plastic Surgery Guide Download
Pre Surgery Weightloss Guide Download
If you can’t find the guide for the procedure you’re looking for you can contact our staff today and ask for more information. Alternately you can book a consultation with Dr Rubinstein. Phone 1300 264 811
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS is one of Melbourne’s Best Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast and tummy surgery.
He has been rated as a Top 3 Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne and rated a Top 5 Plastic Surgeon on the ‘Best in Australia’ website.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised tummy surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
He uses only the highest quality Motiva breast implants and is renowned for his natural-looking, long-lasting results.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY 1300 264 811
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our Surgery Payment page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential.
- You need a medicare referral in order to claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for plastic surgery,
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
What to Bring to your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation. Read further information about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.