Using Vectra-3D Imaging to plan your Breast Surgery
Vectra 3D Imaging is offered by Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery and Dr Craig Rubinstein to give you a personalised look into your proposed breast enlargements.
It is a digital simulation device that aims to help you visualise your hopes and surgical expectations.
This advanced imaging system also helps answer questions including:
- What might I look like?
- Will implants suit me best?
- What sized implants would be suitable?
- How large should I go?
Dr Craig Rubinstein’s Views on Vectra 3D Imaging
Dr Craig Rubinstein, a Melbourne-based specialist plastic surgeon, says the technology gives a more realistic view of breast augmentation. ”This imaging device gives women a visual guide by placing a 3D image alongside the size of the implant you are considering,” says Dr Rubinstein. ”It gives our patients a better preview of their expected outcome. I guess it’s like a try-before-you-buy.”
The Vectra 3D digital imaging system by Canfield shows the differences between each breast, including any shape and size asymmetry as well as any chest wall asymmetry.
Is Vectra 3D Imaging Useful?
“Let me stress that there is a lot to think long and hard about when it comes to cosmetic surgery.”
Dr Rubinstein says most patients are women aged between 20 and 40. The majority of his breast augmentation patients are young women with small breasts not in proportion to their figures and who are self-conscious about it. He also performs breast lifts and breast reductions for mothers having breasts that have become emptier’ and saggier after pregnancy. Breast Reductions, Tummy tucks or Mummy Makeovers are also popular to view in advance using this machine.
How does Vectra 3D imaging Work?
View from Above
Vectra Imaging to Compare Sizing Options
Book a consultation today on 1300 264 811 to see how you might look after surgery using the Vectra 3D.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS is one of Melbourne’s Best Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast and tummy surgery. He has been rated as a Top 3 Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne and rated a Top 5 Plastic Surgeon on the ‘Best in Australia’ website.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised tummy surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
He uses only the highest quality Motiva breast implants and is renowned for his natural-looking, long-lasting results.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY 1300 264 811
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our Surgery Payment page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential.
- You need a medicare referral in order to claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for plastic surgery,
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
What to Bring to your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation. Read further information about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.