Dr Craig Rubinstein Plastic Surgery Virtual Consultation
At this time it is not possible to offer an in-person consultation due to COVID-19 restrictions. Instead, Dr Rubinstein is offering new and existing patients interested in plastic surgery, several virtual consultation options.
Dr Craig Rubinstein is committed to helping you on your surgical journey, whether it be a breast lift, breast reduction, augmentation or tummy tuck. The patient liaison team are available to chat from 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday.
VIRTUAL CONSULTATION FAQ’s
HOW MUCH DOES A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION COST?
$300. While not free this covers the following, including a face to face consultation at a later date:
- A pre-consult call with a Patient Liaison Team member.
- A virtual consultation with Dr Craig Rubinstein
- An estimate of fees
- Followed by a face to face consult (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted) in our practice.
- A finalised quote
WHAT DO I USE ON MY PHONE TO DO THE VIRTUAL CONSULT?
Dr Rubinstein is using Facetime and Skype mainly or a normal phone call if you prefer.
HOW LONG DOES A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION LAST?
A consultation will range from 30-60 minutes in length depending on the procedure/s you are wanting to discuss.
DO I STILL SEE DR CRAIG RUBINSTEIN IN PERSON?
Yes. Dr Rubinstein will see all of the “Virtual” consulted patients for an “In-Person” consultation to provide a physical examination and measurements along with sizing (if applicable) and clinical photos. Once restrictions are lifted we will be contacting all patients to arrange these appointments.
WHEN ARE VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE?
Dr Rubinstein has set days and time slots for his consultations. When you speak with his team they will advise which day he will be available for a virtual consultation.
WHEN CAN I HAVE SURGERY?
Once restrictions on elective surgery are lifted and all of the hospitals advise their individual standards – Dr Rubinstein will be operating.
Tips on how to get the most out of your online consultation
- Research your procedure and obtain information so you’re ready for your consult.
- Make a list of questions so at the end of your consult you can ask anything that wasn’t covered.
- Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- A static camera is preferable as that doesn’t move around. If you’re using a mobile device we suggest you mount or prop your device so that it is stable and captures you in full view or use a computer with a camera if you can.
Making a virtual consultation appointment
For more information about having a virtual consultation, or to learn more about Dr Craig Rubinstein consulting in this way, please contact his patient coordinator on 1300 264 811. Plastic surgery is a personal and life-changing step, with many aspects to consider. Dr Rubinstein aims to provide you with all the information you need to make informed, educated decisions.