Dr Craig Rubinstein Plastic Surgery Virtual Consultation
At this time it is not possible to offer an in-person consultation due to COVID-19 restrictions. Instead, Dr Rubinstein is offering new and existing patients interested in plastic surgery, several virtual consultation options.
Dr Craig Rubinstein is committed to helping you on your surgical journey, whether it be a breast lift, breast reduction, augmentation or tummy tuck. The patient liaison team are available to chat from 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday.
Virtual Consultation FAQ’s
HOW MUCH DOES A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION COST?
$300. While not free this covers the following, including a face to face consultation at a later date:
- A pre-consult call with a Patient Liaison Team member.
- A virtual consultation with Dr Craig Rubinstein
- An estimate of fees
- Followed by a face to face consult (when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted) in our practice.
- A finalised quote
WHAT DO I USE ON MY PHONE TO DO THE VIRTUAL CONSULT?
Dr Rubinstein is using Facetime and Skype mainly or a normal phone call if you prefer.
HOW LONG DOES A VIRTUAL CONSULTATION LAST?
A consultation will range from 30-60 minutes in length depending on the procedure/s you are wanting to discuss.
DO I STILL SEE DR CRAIG RUBINSTEIN IN PERSON?
Yes. Dr Rubinstein will see all of the “Virtual” consulted patients for an “In-Person” consultation to provide a physical examination and measurements along with sizing (if applicable) and clinical photos. Once restrictions are lifted we will be contacting all patients to arrange these appointments.
WHEN ARE VIRTUAL CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE?
Dr Rubinstein has set days and time slots for his consultations. When you speak with his team they will advise which day he will be available for a virtual consultation.
WHEN CAN I HAVE SURGERY?
Once restrictions on elective surgery are lifted and all of the hospitals advise their individual standards – Dr Rubinstein will be operating.
Tips on how to get the most out of your online consultation
- Research your procedure and obtain information so you’re ready for your consult.
- Make a list of questions so at the end of your consult you can ask anything that wasn’t covered.
- Ensure you have a good internet connection.
- A static camera is preferable as that doesn’t move around. If you’re using a mobile device we suggest you mount or prop your device so that it is stable and captures you in full view or use a computer with a camera if you can.
Making a virtual consultation appointment
For more information about having a virtual consultation, or to learn more about Dr Craig Rubinstein consulting in this way, please contact his patient coordinator on 1300 264 811. Plastic surgery is a personal and life-changing step, with many aspects to consider. Dr Rubinstein aims to provide you with all the information you need to make informed, educated decisions.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS is one of Melbourne’s Best Specialist Plastic Surgeons for breast and tummy surgery.
He has been rated as a Top 3 Plastic Surgeon in Melbourne and rated a Top 5 Plastic Surgeon on the ‘Best in Australia’ website.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised tummy surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
He uses only the highest quality Motiva breast implants and is renowned for his natural-looking, long-lasting results.
BOOK A CONSULTATION TODAY 1300 264 811
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing and payment methods, please visit our Surgery Payment page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 264 811
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or your specialist is helpful but not essential.
- You need a medicare referral in order to claim any medicare benefits or Health Insurance for plastic surgery,
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery today to book your consultation.
What to Bring to your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
*Disclaimer: Individual results can vary significantly from patient to patient. The information we provide is general. For further information on what to expect for your preferred procedures, arrange to see one of our Specialist Plastic Surgeons for a full history and surgical consultation. Read further information about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.