Before and After Breast Augmentation – Patient Gallery
Explore our patient breast augmentation before and after photos by Dr Craig Rubinstein. To learn more about breast augmentation, or to see more images, please contact us to book a consultation with Dr Craig Rubinstein.
The before and after photos displayed on our website or in our office are provided for informational purposes only. They are intended to offer an illustration of the potential outcomes that can be achieved through plastic and cosmetic surgery. However, it’s important to understand that individual results may vary, and the results of any surgical procedure cannot be guaranteed. The photos are not intended to serve as promises or a guarantee of specific results, but rather as a visual aid to help envision what is possible. It is crucial to recognise that each person is unique, and the outcome of surgery will be influenced by various factors such as overall health, body type, and healing ability. During your consultation, Dr. Rubinstein will carefully evaluate each individual and provide an honest and realistic assessment of what can be expected from the procedure.
It’s also important to remember that while tools such as Vectra 3D can help with planning your surgery, these are not necessarily predictive of your outcome.
Dr Rubinstein customises your surgery to your individual needs.
What is the Purpose of Breast Augmentation Surgery?
A breast augmentation procedure may help you:
- Alter the appearance of body proportions
- Reduce asymmetry
- Increase the volume of smaller breasts
- Regain breast volume after either pregnancy or weight loss
It is important for individuals considering breast augmentation to have realistic expectations, understand the potential risks and complications, and consult with a qualified plastic surgeon who can provide personalised advice and guidance based on their specific goals and medical considerations.
A consultation with Dr Craig Rubinstein can help ascertain if this procedure is right for you and if it will address your concerns. A consultation will also allow you to view further breast augmentation before and after images of patients. These images and your consultation can give you an idea of what is and is not achievable with surgery. It will also allow you to speak candidly with Dr Rubinstein, ask questions, and voice any concerns.
About Dr Craig Rubinstein
Dr Craig Rubinstein FRACS (Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons) is an experienced Melbourne Specialist Plastic Surgeon for breast and abdominoplasty surgery.
Dr Rubinstein offers women personalised abdominoplasty surgery and all forms of cosmetic breast surgery.
BOOK A CONSULTATION 1300 599 990
Next Steps in Your Surgical Journey
Want more information about your Procedure?
- Download a Free Procedure Guide on your chosen surgery.
- Visit the FAQs and read patient reviews to learn more about your intended procedure.
- For more information about pricing visit our cost page.
- You can also talk to our Patient Care Team from 9 to 5 pm Monday to Friday on 1300 599 990
About Your First Consultation
- Dr Rubinstein’s Consultation fee is $300.
- A referral from your GP or specialist is essential.
- A referral helps when claiming Medicare or Private Health Insurance coverage.
- Please contact the Patient Care Team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery to book your consultation.
What to Bring to Your Consultation
- You are more than welcome to bring a friend or relative to help discuss the information and your choices.
- Ensure you also take a lot of notes and thoroughly examine the documents provided.
- Please be aware you may need to undress for a physical exam so wear simple clothes.
The content of this article is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not meant to replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is important to consult your physician or qualified healthcare provider for any questions or concerns you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it based on the information provided in this article. The author and publisher of this article do not guarantee the accuracy, applicability, or completeness of the content. The information presented in this article is at your own risk.
Read further information about surgical outcome variability on our Disclaimer page.