Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Hawthorn
Please phone us to get started OR submit the enquiry form below. Our team of specialists look forward to assisting you.
Dr Craig Rubinstein is a highly qualified Specialist, with over 25 years of expertise in procedures for the body, breast, face, nose and eyes. Simply send an enquiry form below to ask a Patient Care Advisor which of our leading Specialist Surgeons (FRACS Plast) are available for cosmetic or plastic surgery at whichever location is most convenient to you.
Plastic Surgery & Cosmetic Surgery Consultation – Hawthorn East
Our Federation Style Plastic Surgery Clinic is at 759 Burwood Road, Hawthorn East, is between Camberwell Road and Burke Road. Convenient to Richmond, Kew, Toorak and South Yarra, as well as inner northern, southern and eastern suburbs, our Hawthorn East location has plenty of FREE Parking and is also a short walk from Auburn and Camberwell train stations.
Plastic Surgeons Clinic for Cosmetic Surgery for Women and Aesthetic Surgery for Men and Coco Ruby Skin & Anti-Ageing
759 Burwood Road
Media Enquiries for Dr Craig Rubinstein
NEXT STEPS on your Plastic Surgery or Cosmetic Procedure Journey
Visit our FAQ pages, learn more about your procedure and have a look at our photo galleries and patient reviews.
How to Book your Initial Consultation
- Contact us or Call on (03) 8849 1444 to arrange your surgeon consultation appointment.
- A Referral from your GP or from your Specialist is helpful but NOT essential – you can have a consultation without a GP Referral
- Book a consultation with your Surgeon by paying the $200 consultation fee
What to Bring to your Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative to discuss the information, along with your choices
- Take a good amount of notes and read the provided information thoroughly
- A physical exam may be necessary so wear straight forward clothing
Want more information before scheduling your Surgeon consultation?
- Ask for as much information about the procedure as possible
- Book a FREE Complimentary Consultation with the Nurse
- Have a FREE Phone Call Consultation with one of our Patient Advisors
- Attend a FREE Practice Event and hear from Dr Rubinstein and his support team
- Interstate patients can organise a Skype call consultation.
- Speak with one of Dr Rubinsteins past patients that has had a procedure – you call or contact us to arrange this
- Browse all of our Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact us using this Confidential Enquiry form at the top of this page to ask a question or arrange a consultation. Alternatively phone a Patient Care Advisor during Clinic Hours on (03) 8849 1444